Experience: + 10 Years
Education: Bachelor of engineering – Computer science/Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation
Roles & Responsibilities: Delivery Manager, Project Management
Candidates will need to demonstrate experience with
- Managing a team of diverse technical resources to deliver IT projects on time and within budget.
- Maintaining end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence
- Ensure that the right type and number of resources that are required and in place to fulfil the planned projects requirements
- Financial management , reporting and optimizing processes
- Collaborative approach with strong stakeholder management (multiple cross-functional / cross-cultural teams) to determine necessary activities and to successfully deliver projects
- Delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities /issues and assisting with speedy resolution
- Understanding and breaking down of customer requirements into team manageable chunks of tasks
- Keep a close eye on the technical soundness of the development, QA, and infrastructure delivery team
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Reviewing documentation, designs, and implemented solutions alike to ensure proposed approaches are implementable
Candidates are expected to have all of the following skills
- 10+ years of extensive experience in delivering large scale projects projects/programs towards smart cities, AMR/ Smart metering/ Advanced Metering Infrastructure, and IOT.
- Experience in leading transformation in AMR/AMI and end-to-end delivery management in Utilities sectors projects.
- Understanding of metering domain, Head End System (HES), Meter data management (MDM), Data Analysis system and communications networks & technologies.
- Possess strong understanding of metering communication protocols – DLMS/COSEM, M- Bus, Mod bus and wireless IOT network protocol – NB IOT , Radio network , Zigbee , WLAN, LORA, 6LoWPAN, 2G/3G/4G/LTE.
- Experience and understanding of system level architecture, defining key specification, functionalities, interoperability and performance aspects
- Experience and understanding of all system lifecycle deliverable from supply, installation to commissioning include FAT, SAT and UAT.
- Experience in highly technical roles and in leading or managing a technical teams
- Strong customer focus and results oriented attitude to ensure end to end delivery of agreed upon solutions/services
- Strong leadership characteristics with ability to connect with people and able to overcome potential conflicts to ensure timely consensus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect on all levels technical resources and top management
- Help develop strategy and plan that best leverages firm resources and strategies to meet customer expectations
- Monitor and manage end-to-end delivery of programs and projects sponsored by one or more customer groups to scope, time and budget