Contract Term : 12 months.
Location : Onsite (Cape town).
AS a QA Engineer
• you will be responsible for identifying opportunities for automation within software processes, design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality, Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware, and software.
• Qualifications:Diploma or Degree qualified (IT or related technical)
• Experience 4+ years Manual testing experience
• 2-3 years SQL experience
• 4-5 years Automation scripting experience
• 3-4 years testing in the SAP Manufacturing Environment (Farming Advantageous)
• Knowledge of SAP Production Planning
• 5-7 years Knowledge of functional testing, system testing, integration testing, regression testing, automation scripting, and execution
• 4 years+ Knowledge of systems testing, integration testing
• 3+ years Knowledge of non-functional testing-performance testing
• 5-7 years Build enhancements to test frameworks increasing speed and productivity
• 5-7 years Collaboratively work with the rest of the QA team to refine quality assurance practices and technique within the greater team
• 5-7 years Testing and automation types: Integration testing, UI, E2E, API, REST, Device testing