Contract Term : 12 months.
Location : Onsite (Cape town).
Job Description :
• Understand the business requirements, preparing AS-IS, and TO-BE documents and get sign-off from users for Business Blueprint document
• ABAP debugging beneficial (Workbench related knowledge of new development/enhancements)
• Setting up the Preparation of testing documents and perform internal testing
• Preparation of Master Data templates for various objects like Material Master, Vendor Master, Excise Master, Info-records, Source List and Purchase Orders.
• Integration testing with other modules
• Understand interfaces, IDOC and RFC’s processing
• Preparing User manuals and conducting training to business process owners
• Go-live preparation and post Go-live support
• Interaction with clients through meetings, calls and emails
• Responsible for troubleshooting issues for the system and providing support
• Executing the required changes through configuration
• Executing the analysis and resolution of Production Support calls
• Raising User Stories and writing Functional Specifications for them
• Preparing test data for testing of User Stories Testing User Stories and preparing test results
• Carrying out regression testing
• Interact with consultants of other modules
• User interface transactional solutions
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
• SAP PP/PM Module Configuration
• SAP PP, QM, Manufacturing with background
• Familiarity with S4HANA environment
• Has experience in leading a functional team in an end to end implementation project
• Coordinate and develop, configure and unit test all solution objects
• Collaborate on the documentation of test scenarios and scripts with Client Process Leads and Key Users
• Development documentation
• Analyse and solve SAP PP/PM issues
• Conduct SAP PP/PM process configuration
• Update and maintain all SAP PP/PM functional documentation
• Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests and System Integration security tests
• Proactively propose solutions to improve the support of (new) business processes
• Support the functional team with issues and provide a solutions-based approach
• Act as functional responsible for a new SAP PP/PM component in the prototype-parts logistics SAP ECC (ERP) system.
• Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Verification and Validation Overview, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements
• Customizing and all relevant configuration for PP/PM related settings in the system.
• Identifying where Standard SAP solution benefit over customer code, but also being able to specify custom requirements from a functional and technical perspective.
• System and PowerPoint presentation to stakeholders and management
• Functional role in Jira and Confluence to create and manage User stories and project documentation.
• Knowledge of prototype build processes preferable
• Knowledge of automotive OEM production and maintenance processes beneficial
• Technical ABAP knowledge ie. Reading and debugging ABAP code is advantages