Docker, Automation testing, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Regression testing, Agile Methodology, Software QA, java, sql.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, Prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Able to perform manual and well as automation testing.
- Able to maintain and execute tests using CI/CD pipelines.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience – 6 -12 years with strong knowledge on QA processes and test automation.
- Ambition and desire to work in a highly visible, highly accountable, fast-paced team.
- Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills to effectively drive discovery, architectural design, cross-functional reviews, as well as present projects and complex concepts to executive management.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong UNIX/Linux background.
- Good automation experience in Python, Shell.
- Experience using Agile Methodology.
- Experience in version control system ex-Git.
- Working experience in CI/CD pipeline with tools like Jenkins, Hudson will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL technologies will be added advantage.
Hands-on experience in Docker and Kubernetes will be added advantage.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
Salary and Contract Term:
Salary is market related contractor rates depending on experience and skill level
12 month contract position