We are looking for a Business and Systems Analyst to join our team that develops enterprise-grade applications.
He/she will be expected to fully understand the various customer’s environments and businesses and implement business improvements through carefully analysed system functionality and processes.
He/she will be monitoring current processes and implementing new solutions with the goal to improve overall business efficiency.
He/she will also be expected to maintain and improve already created specifications and processes.
- Analyse the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals are
- Analyse and understand various legal and government legislation documents
- Identify problems within a business and formulate ways for businesses to improve
- Communicate with senior people in organisations
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of technology solution
- Run workshops and training sessions (includes agenda’s, PowerPoint presentations and minutes)
- Analyse and evaluate current systems
- Identify new system requirements
- Communicate with users to understand their additional requirements and needs
- Work with IT team and developers to produce new and improve existing systems
- Document new processes, system functionality and requirements
- Regularly test and troubleshoot
- Train and educate others on the team
- At least 7 years’ experience as a Business or System Analyst or similar role
- Knowledge of software systems
- Professional documentation ability
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Salary and Contract Term
- Salary is market related contractor rates depending on experience and skill level
- 12 month contract position